Travel & leisure. (5)

The recruitment industry has come a long way in the last 20 years. The modern recruitment company can now find itself servicing top end professions and turning over millions of pounds annually. Industry leaders have learnt that to extend their reach, they should look to outsource marketing to companies with a demonstrable track-record of delivering high ROI.

 

Intelligent and creative copywriting

With the recruitment industry servicing such a diverse client-base, this diversity needs to be reflected in the content output.

Web copy must be lively and engaging. Blogs offering such insight as interview techniques need to be regular. Opportunities to go viral must always be sought in the form of videos and infographics.

In an industry as crowded as recruitment, companies must have a voice. And to be heard, that voice must be articulated intelligently and creatively.

 

Content marketing with ROI always in mind

The recruitment firms that have trusted Kontent Engine to be their voice, have benefited from high quality and creative written copy, delivered through various channels, and always with the bottom line firmly in mind.

We continue to produce a wide variety of content for our recruitment partners, who have come to enjoy not just the quality of work they receive, but the ROI it generates.

 

Recruitment happens online

One of the biggest shifts we've seen in human behaviour, is the way we now look for work. Just 20 years ago, most job-hunting was carried out by visiting job centres, knocking on doors, and perusing vacancies advertised in newspapers.

Today's job-seeker goes online. Their experience of looking for and applying for jobs is almost exclusively digital. When they type in search terms which pertain to the career they want, the recruitment companies with the most relevant content to those search terms appear first on the results page.

Research shows that the average web user doesn’t go past the first five listings on a search results page. Indeed, according to a 2014 study from Advanced Web Rankings, 67% of all clicks on a results page go to the top five listings. It makes for grim reading the further down the pages you go. Research conducted by online advertising network Chitika, showed that websites on the first results page receive almost 95% of web traffic, leaving just 5% for those on the remaining pages to scrap over.

Any recruitment firm that wants to be near the top of a search engine results page needs to have quality content regularly uploaded to their website.

 

Ready to discuss people & recruitment content?

Speak to us today.